- Throwback Thursday College Football Series – Yahoo! Sports’ ThePostGame.com
- Why I Love the Worst Owner in Sports, the Marlins’ Jeffrey Loria – Yahoo! Sports’ ThePostGame.com
- Finally, An A-Rod We Can Root For – Yahoo! Sports’ ThePostGame.com
- Appearance on Soccer Morning w/ Jason Davis and ESPN’s Alexi Lalas
- Why Soccer Is The Last Sport For Grown Ups – Yahoo! Sports’ ThePostGame.com
- High Rolling: My Night As A Casino Host At The Seminole Hard Rock’s Blackjack Tournament – Yahoo! Sports’ ThePostGame.com
- NBA Finals Yahoo! Sports Feature – Spurs Confident they can Bounce Back from Devastating Game 6 Defeat
- Yahoo! Sports Radio Interview – The War Room w/ John Harris
- Mickey Mantle, Roger Maris And Jim Gentile: The Story Of Baseball’s Forgotten 1961 Sensation – Yahoo! Sports’ ThePostGame
- Shooting Three-Pointers with Ray Allen – Yahoo! Sports ThePostGame.com
Jon Finkel has written for Men’s Health, Men’s Fitness, Muscle & Fitness, GQ, Details, The New York Times, AskMen.com, ComedyCentral.com and many more. He currently writes for Yahoo! Sports’ ThePostGame.com. Jon has interviewed hundreds of athletes and written cover stories, columns and features on everyone from Hall of Famers to Olympic champions to Wiffle ball stars. As an author, Jon wrote the top selling humor/advice book The Three Dollar Scholar – Awesome Advice for Acing Life’s Major Decisions and Mindless Debates. He also wrote advice and exercise book for new fathers called: The Dadvantage – Stay in Shape on No Sleep with No Time and No Equipment.
Jon’s most recent book, Heart Over Height, with 3x NBA Slam Dunk Champion Nate Robinson came out in the summer of 2014. It was endorsed by Spike Lee, Spud Webb and several other entertainers and basketball legends.